Our Warehousing and Distribution services deliver bottom-line results and high-quality service performance to your supply chain through our comprehensive integrated solutions.
Cardinal’s Warehousing and Distribution services deliver bottom-line results and high-quality service performance to your supply chain through our comprehensive integrated solutions.
Our collaborative approach to providing best-in-class warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution services encompasses customized solution design, operational excellence, and leading-edge technology so that you and your customers get the service and performance you expect from your logistics partner.
We manage more than 1.5 million square feet of warehouse, spanning 19 facilities, with more than 50 million items shipped annually. We have the experience, the skills, and the capabilities to handle high volumes, demanding time schedules, and complex distribution operations.
SQ. FT. OF WAREHOUSE
Cardinal offers a variety of facility-based distribution services that enhance the agility of your supply chain and provide you with the flexibility to adapt to the rapid changes that can occur in today’s complex supply chains.
We provide a complete distribution solution that meets the unique needs of your business:
- Engineering, planning, and custom design
- Integrated distribution center (DC) operations
- Manufacturing support services
- Flexible labor solutions
- Import deconsolidation and consolidation
- Flow-through distribution and DC bypass
- Inbound vendor and supplier consolidation
- Value-added services (kitting, sub-assembly, and custom packaging)
Light Manufacturing Solutions
Cardinal invests in the right people and machinery to ensure a perfect fit to get the job done. Whether you need a supplemental workforce to work the line, equipment and staff to move raw or finished goods in the warehouse, management of recyclables or scrap, or a customized solution for short- or long-term operations, you can count on us to solve your manufacturing problems.
Turnkey Pallet Management Solutions
Managing pallets isn’t your company’s core business, but at Cardinal it is.
Our turnkey Pallet Management Solutions deliver substantial savings in finished pallet costs. We start with a site evaluation to custom design a pallet solution for you that reduces labor costs, increases savings in finished pallets, and better manages your pallet assets.
- Onsite and offsite pallet management operations
- Sorting of all whitewood pallets, proprietary (or pooled) pallets and other assets
- Removal, recycling, and disposal of scrap and other material
- Pallet repair and return to quality standards
- Removal and / or purchase of surplus or unusable pallets
- Trailer stripping services
- Supplemental pallet management labor
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Cardinal helps industry leaders with their most difficult transportation challenges. See how our service-oriented people, proven processes, and flexible transportation technology can help yours.
Food & Beverage
Recycling & waste
The Cardinal Advantage
People | Processes | Partnerships
Our strength is our people
- Customer-service oriented industry experts who work toward your business objectives
- Highest-quality drivers with specialized training and certifications
- Founders with 100+ years combined industry experience actively engaged as part of your team
Proven and impactful
- Full visibility and control through Cardinal’s transportation IT platform to deliver exceptional customer service
- Customer-centric continuous improvement process that delivers ongoing value to your business
- Sophisticated recruiting, retention, and training programs ensure high-quality and experienced drivers focused on safety and customer service
Enduring and steadfast
- Integrating our team into your business to make it “our” business
- Fostering a reliable, long-term partnership with direct access to Cardinal executives
- Instilling a culture of customer service, safety, and quality where your success is our success
Improving your business shouldn’t be an intermittent event. It should happen continually...
Trucking is about people. Behind every dollar, every stat, and every decision is a...
The retail landscape is more competitive than ever, driven by consumer expectations for...