Last month, Cardinal Hosted Logistics’ successfully completed the Motorola Solutions Validation program for its Cardinal Activity Tracker v3.6.0 (CAT).
CAT provides Dynamic WorkflowTM which allows for customized steps and prompts users for the required information at the appropriate stage in each delivery or service.
The Cardinal Activity Tracker also offers:
- GPS tracking
- Real-time status updates
- Electronic signature capture
- Product bar code scanning
- Stop level and item level exceptions
- Temperature logging
- Engine monitoring
- E-Driver logs
- Cell phone functionality
What does this mean to you?
When evaluating a logistics technology partner, you want to know that you will be working with a partner you can trust and who offers a full solution. Cardinal pursued Motorola’s Validation program as the first step in making customers feel comfortable about doing business with us.
“The Validation program confirms that Cardinal’s industry leading technology works and has been given the stamp of approval by Motorola. The combination of best-in-class Motorola hardware and Cardinal software provides users with a proven full solution for their transportation and logistics mobility needs.” – Anthony Flynn, Director of Business Development
What else should you look for in a Logistics Technology Partner:
Here are a few tips on finding the right technology partner and the questions to ask.
- Look for a company that is reputable and financially stable.
- Talk to their customers for verification of the services they offer and the dynamics of the working relationship. Are their customers satisfied?
- Talk to independent industry experts. Do they know this company and trust them?
- You want a partner who understands your business and your needs.
- Is the technology developed by users to solve real logistics problems?
- Does this company have experience in logistics or are they guessing at what your needs might be?
- The company should have the ability to grow with you.
- Is their solution easily scalable to your changing demands without a small fortune in fees?
- Can the solution be deployed quickly?
- Are the technology and the company flexible for change? Can new capabilities be added easily?
- Watch out for hidden costs down the road.
- Have they clearly identified future maintenance costs or ‘other expenses’?
- No matter how fancy and sophisticated technology becomes, ultimately people still do business with people.
- Do you trust the individuals at the company?
- Do you those individuals have your company’s best interest at heart?
Are you ready to make a change? Consider our tips when selecting your partner. We would love to have your stamp of approval. For more information or questions regarding our logistics software solutions contact us at 855-375-4678.