Recyclable waste is one of Cardinal’s fastest growing verticals with more than 150,000 tons of product transported each year.
Cardinal moves recyclable waste products for North America’s largest recycler and largest OCC bale producer on a daily basis. Products moved include paper, cardboard, plastic, aluminum, metal and waste.
Cardinal’s success is the result of sharing experiences and best practices with our traditional business. Cardinal leverages existing fleets to provide increased service coverage during peak seasons without an increase in operating costs.
Cardinal’s customized equipment includes:
- Roll-off trucks
- High-grade trucks
- Bail route trucks
- Forklifts with bale clamps
- Van swaps
- Front-load trucks
- End-dump trailers
- Walking floor trailers
Recycling and waste management is very different from traditional business serviced by most carriers. Our valued recycling customers say “Cardinal gets us.”
- Customized reporting to manage cost per ton by business sector
- Cost per supplier reporting to include tonnage serviced by supplier
- Proprietary technology including GPS and live status updates
- Container ID and scanning to track inventory at suppliers
- Onsite management that becomes part of your operation
Let Cardinal build a customized solution for you and your suppliers’ waste needs.